Masculinisation & Male Anti-Ageing Treatments
Male aesthetic treatments are becoming increasingly popular given the societal shift towards a demand for more Sexy Men. Don’t allow your genetics to let you fall behind. Now you can be part of the men with elite features who were born with the strong Chin and Jaw, chiselled cheek bones and a straight nose.
Male aesthetics has significantly increased over the years as this has helped many men look and feel their best. Masculinization treatments is the future for male aesthetics, beat the curve.
We are experts in Masculinization treatments and provide you with the opportunity to either treat your insecurities or help you stand out above the crowd. More men are finally leaning towards Male Aesthetics as they discover the amazing benefits associated with the great feeling of looking good and feeling fresh
Anti Ageing for men
the ageing process is associated with volume loss in our face and weakening of the skin which leads to an elderly appearance. People experience 1% collagen loss after the age of 30 which results in thinning and sagging of the skin. In our current day and age we have the medical necessities needed to help minimise and significantly improve the ageing process. By restoring volume, improving skin quality and enhancing facial structures, we can help men of all ages appear far more attractive, helping them wake up feeling better within themselves. Male Aesthetics helps provide you with the confidence you need, whether you’re presenting in front of a crowd, or attempting to attract a suitable partner, to perform your best knowing that you look and feel great.
We all have our genetic advantages and disadvantages. In our day and age we are the ones in control of how we look. You can now have the strong jawline and chin, chiselled cheeks and the look that you have always wanted.
Individualised treatment plans are made with each patient so that your results could be as subtle or prominent as you desire. We help treat
- Weak or no Jawline
- Ageing face
- Loss of structural support
- Flattened noses or those with large humps
- Chin strength and protrusion
With the use of world renowned premium grade TGA approved products, fillers to the temples:
- Provides a more youthful appearance, helps restore volume loss, provides structure support and lift to the brows, eye lids and aspects of the mid and lower face. This appropriately helps contour the face to provide an adequate balance and facial ratio.
- Enhancing shape and definition to the face.
- Hyaluronic acid injected directly into the facial tissues stimulates the production of collagen.
- Help produce a symmetrical appearance as symmetry is associated with attractiveness.
Male Aesthetic treatments can help produce :
A strong and sharp jawline
Enhance the structural support of the face.
A wider horizontal and prominent chin
How long does the procedure
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We use a combination of anti-wrinkle and dermal fillers to help restrengthen and enhance your facial features to help you look your best. These include
Producing a wider and sharper angled jawline. The jawline is generally parallel to the cheek bone, with the width between the jawline angles (bigonial distance), being equal too or great then the distance between the cheek bones (Bizygomatic distance). The angle of the Jaw should ideal be less than 130’ and connected to a wider chin.
The male chin should ideally be greater than the width of the nose and in line with the corners of the mouth. The distance between the lower lips and the lower border of the chin should be greater than the distance between the upper lip and the nose. The lower border is ideally horizontal and squared off.
Later cheeks bones with a sharp apex and lined in a horizontal plane without over filling the area. It’s ideal that the cheeks are chiselled rather than smooth.
Pricing & Consultation
The consultation fee is redeemable against the cost of any treatments performed during the appointment.
- Most practitioners and patients prefer to have some form of pain relief. There are multiple options available for your convenience; Initially, a topical numbing agent such as emla cream or lmx, is applied to the area of treatment. Common additional forms of pain relief:
- Local anaesthesia using a nerve block is a fantastic method to achieve almost no pain at all, however this does vary based on individual. This is quite similar and sometimes used interchangeably with the term dental block. Most dermal fillers also contain local anaesthesia and hence any pain experienced during treatment generally tends to improve throughout
- Laughing gas (also known as happy gas or Nitros oxide) is also available.
- Applying ice to the area prior to treatment can also help reduce the pain, and applying ice after the procedure also helps reduce the swelling.
After the pain relief is applied, cleaning agents to minimise infection risk, such as alcohol swabs or Chlorhexidine is applied to the area. Dermal fillers are applied by injecting the product and inserting accordingly at different layers beneath the skin
Right After The Procedure
After treatment Some bruising, redness and swelling maybe present and self resolve over the next few days. Generally the swelling tends to provide a slightly enhanced effect due to the increased volume associated with this, which tends to disappear eventuate into a more natural appearance. Some patients tend to enjoy the swelling effect, however others may prefer the more natural effect.
After Care Instructions
No make up for 6 hours after.
No intense exercise for 24 hrs
No alcohol for 24 hrs
No exposure to high temperature environments for 7 days, such as spa’s, sauna etc
Risks and side effects of Dermal fillers
Swelling in the injection region
Asymmetry. One side may have a better outcome than the other. This is often due to the fact that faces have a great degree of asymmetry and people often tend to focus more on their face after treatment where these asymmetries become more obvious to the individuals. With many patients, one side of the face tends to be healthier and respond better to treatment providing more structural support and better outcome.
Infection; rare but is always a possibility when there is any opening of the skin
Necrosis (cells death due to obstruction of a blood vessel): Rare complication. This may potentially lead to worse outcomes.
Blindness is an extremely rare outcome.